Cabin fever hit the Campbell house last week. After 20 inches of snow in Chicago and arctic temps all week, James and I were done with being at home. So, we left...and went to the Kohl's Children Museum with our friend Jackson.
And had a Valentine's date with James' girlfriend, Jada, to the Shedd Aquarium.

We also tried to liven up our home with a new accessory for the living room.
I have tried to appreciate, enjoy and make the most of this cold cold month with fun outings, new games and lots of dancing for James but we are both so ready for warmer temps. Fortunately for us, the forecast for tomorrow is 52 degrees! That sounds downright balmy after the past month and we plan to go to the park. Happy Valentine's Day y'all!
You are the best sport and the sweetest momma anywhere! I am so proud of you:) Love, Mom
ReplyDelete