Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bye Bye Chicago

Dear Friends,

Well, we made it to Dallas and are all settled in our new house. We are so happy to be home. Sorry it has taken me so long to post a finale to our blog - we just got our internet set up here. Here are some pics of the end of our time at Kellogg and our move back to Dallas. Thanks, Dallas friends, for making us feel like we never even left! Feel free to skim through my millions of photos...:)


Thanks for reading this year and caring about our little life in the Great White North.

Love,
MC, Jordan and James

Some from Graduation:




Saying Goodbye to all our fun friends:

Jordan and his buds

All the significant others


Bye bye to our best friends the Alters (this one, I'm saving for James and Jada's rehearsal dinner video)


And James and Dave in their matching outfits

After we left Chicago, James stayed with his grandparents for a week while we trekked back to Dallas. Jordan and I had a mini-vacation in Natchez, MS.


And back in Dallas with summertime fun.

James LOVES to mow with Dad.

James with two of my best friends from both college and Dallas' sons, Baxter and Jack

James with his very first friend, Henry (they were born two weeks apart)

James and Jack


3 comments:

  1. Loved the blog, MC. Hope you start a Dallas one soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elliot. Start a Dallas blog...we love following along :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary Catherine,
    I wanted to post and say hello. It was nice to meet you in Chicago at graduation. It is really nice to have Dave, Allie, Jada and baby Addie here with us in Austin.
    Since we talked about Tuscaloosa, I wanted to figure your family mempers out! I know we talked about it, but our conversation that night was short.
    My GP in Tuscaloosa at Dr. William St. John and he shared his office with Dr. Shamblin. Is that your granddad? I went to school with Mike Shamblin (recording studio after high school) and also still friends with (and also went to high school with) Jim Shamblin on Facebook. Mike and Jim are both about 55 years old. Tell me how and if you are related to everyone.
    My mom was Betty Peary. She was the journalist at The Graphic Newspaper and worked for the Elebash family and ended her career at The University of Alabama in the Information Services department. Just curious!
    All the best, Bill Peary

    ReplyDelete