Saturday, September 18, 2010

Texas Trip

Sorry for all the posts tonight! We just had such a wonderful time in Mexico and Texas! Jordan and I are so unbelievably thankful for our friends. We stayed with Freddy and Worth in Dallas and James clearly adores them both.


James got to see his very first friend, Henry Litton. Berkeley and I had the most fun being pregnant at the same time and the boys were born just two weeks apart. They are so big now!



And today, I was able to help host a baby shower for Megan Manley and Baby Baxter.




All in all, it was such a fun trip!! Jordan starts classes again on Monday and we are ready to get back into the crazy Kellogg swing of things!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see Henry and James together!!! And sweet baby Jack:) What a special and fun trip to Dallas! I love you guys and can't wait to see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete